In today’s competitive business environment, it’s essential to offer unique benefits to attract and retain both clients and employees. While salary and traditional employee benefits such as healthcare, 401(k) plans, and paid time off are important, it’s essential to think beyond these basics to provide additional perks that can set your business apart.
One benefit that is gaining popularity in recent years is corporate housing. Corporate housing is a fully furnished apartment or house that is rented out to businesses and their employees for extended periods, typically 30 days or more. It offers several advantages to both clients and employees of your business.
Benefits for Clients:
- Convenience: Corporate housing provides a convenient, comfortable, and cost-effective alternative to hotel stays for clients who are traveling on business for extended periods. It offers more space, privacy, and a homely atmosphere.
- Flexibility: Corporate housing can be rented out for extended periods, making it ideal for clients who are relocating or working on long-term projects in a different city or country. It also provides flexibility in terms of location, as corporate housing is often available in various neighborhoods and suburbs, allowing clients to choose a location that suits their needs.
- Cost Savings: Corporate housing can be more cost-effective than traditional hotels, especially for long-term stays, as it often includes amenities such as kitchens, laundry facilities, and Wi-Fi, which can save clients money on meals, laundry services, and internet fees.
Benefits for Employees:
- Comfortable Living: Corporate housing offers employees a comfortable living space that feels more like a home than a hotel. It provides a sense of familiarity and comfort, which can help reduce stress and improve overall job satisfaction.
- Convenient Location: Corporate housing is often located in areas that are convenient to work, shopping, dining, and entertainment, allowing employees to enjoy a work-life balance and explore their new surroundings.
- Community Living: Corporate housing often offers shared amenities such as gyms, pools, and outdoor spaces, providing employees with opportunities to socialize and form connections with other people in the complex.
Offering corporate housing as a benefit to clients and employees of your business can provide several advantages that can set your business apart from competitors. It can improve employee satisfaction, reduce stress, and provide a convenient, cost-effective alternative to traditional hotels for clients who are traveling for extended periods. It’s an excellent benefit to consider incorporating into your overall compensation package to attract and retain top talent in your industry.